HBCU ALYCE G. CLARKE
ALYCE G. CLARKE
LVS Enterprises, LLC, in conjunction with The Las Vegas Stars (Motown Extreme Review) is committed to providing scholarships and other educational resources (i.e. books, etc.) to high school and college-aged teens and young adults. All scholarships to college-aged students will go to HBCU’S (Historically Black Colleges and Universities). In addition to supporting the educational pursuits of our youth, our Scholarship Fund has been established in honor of Representative Alyce Griffin Clarke (Mississippi House of Representatives, District 69). Rep. Alyce Griffin Clarke has been a committed and tireless servant in her lifetime dedicating her time for better educational opportunities for youth in education.
10-City Tour (“Live Performances”) of five Southern States (Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, and Arkansas).
• Generate a minimum of $500,000 from the 10-City Tour ($50,000 per show).
• After all expenses, 20% of Revenue Generated from the Tour will be allocated to supporting the scholarship and educational resource activities (i.e. books, laptops, bus passes, food vouchers/food cards) of Anything is Possible, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (minimum goal of allocated revenue is $10,000 to $20,000).
• Scholarship Fund: Generate a minimum of $10,000 from the tour that can be specifically allocated towards providing ten $1,000 scholarships or five $2,000 scholarships to high school students entering their first year of college or college freshmen who are entering their sophomore year at HBCU’S (Historically Black Colleges and Universities).
• Books for College Students Fund: Generate a minimum of $10,000 from the tour that can be specifically allocated towards covering the cost of books for an entire school year for ten or more college students who are entering their junior year or senior year and who are majoring in the Performing Arts; or, STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (maximum of $1,000 per year per student; maximum of $500 per semester).
• Sponsorship: Secure sponsorship from major corporations such as McDonald’s, Burger King, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Apple, T-Mobile who will underwrite the cost of our (initial) 10-City Tour and then other “live” performances across the United States further enabling us to continually build and expand the number of Scholarships, books, and other resources we provide to high school and college students.
• Utilize the success of this initial 10-City Tour to launch “Other Live Performances”, at minimum on an annual basis, across the United States utilizing this same business model to continually grow the Scholarship Fund by giving 20% of the profits from all performances (after all expenses) back to the Scholarship Fund and Books for College Students Fund.
• Ultimately, as the success of these tours grows, we will further expand the ways in which we provide financial and resource support to high school and college students to include computers, laptops, bus passes, food vouchers, etc.Donate